Reality Check

Next week: 1st Ramadhan+September Holidays
Next 2 weeks: Start of O Level Prelims
Next 5 weeks: 1st Syawal aka HARI RAYA PUASA!
Next 7 weeks: O Level begins

The numbers are becoming smaller arent they?
Last i counted,they were 2-digit numbers.
Now they're one.

I'm not sure why,but im looking foward to my prelims.
Its like a trial war for me against myself.
To see how prepared i am for the real thing.
To push myself to study more.
To motivate myself more and gain more confidence.
You can do it Qurcya InsyaAllah...

And everytime i feel hopeless,like i cant study anymore,
when the things i study dont make any sense,
when words in the books are a blur,
when my head is bursting,
when my eyes are strained from excessive night studying,
when revision is a nightmare,
when the stress level is so high it feels like my eyeballs are popping out,
when it feels like i want to give up,that failing O level isnt that bad,

i will always remember these 2 verses from the Quran;
1. فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
verily,with every difficulty,there's relief

2.لاَ يُكَلِّفُ اللّهُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا
Allah doesnt give us a burden that we cant handle.

These verses helped motivate me.
You may want to remember these verses as well.Its helpful. :)
And remember,when you need help,always seek help from Allah.

That's about all.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments