2009

Assalamualaikum all. :)

Ok,I might be a little late but- Happy New Year to all.
I couldn't see the relevance of wishing HNY because i already did wish a Ma'al Hijrah before this.
But hey,since everyone's doing it.

To Anaa and Fifa who has been waiting so patiently for me to put up my layouts again,thank you for your patience.I'll put it up very soon,insyaAllah.

Im getting ready to acompany Az today.She told me to help out selling some stuff at An-Nur mosque. We'll,it's been a while since I went out and about in Singapore.huhu..
Taufiq and Luqman went to school today.
School already started for them..

Feels kinda odd not getting ready with them.
I used to be the one pestering them,especially Luqman,to get ready quickly for school.
Its the Student Leader in me i guess.Don't ask.huhu.

Ah..i miss being a Student Leader...
Ushering,shoo-ing..hehe..

Time really flies don't they?
2 more days and I'm turning 18!SubhanAllah..
No,its not old.Just more matured. hahaha

Well,i'll update more later,insyaAllah.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments