Guided by The Quran and Sunnah

Assalamualaikum wr wb.

I'll make this short and sweet.

-InsyaAllah i'll be here for only 1 year(2 semesters).
-Im studying Basic History, Basic Communication, Basic Political Science, Basic Sociology&Anthropology, English Level 6 and Religions in Malaysia.
- I share a room with 7 seniors and 8 2nd intake students as myself.
-Lectures have begun.
-Assignments are building.
-Nilai panas.huhu
-Mid-term exams are approaching soon.
-I'm left behind by 3 weeks of lectures.
-I miss home,mum,dad and brothers.
-I have an assignment to finish. hee.

Here's a video of the CFS IIUM song.
Enjoy!

Take care everyone. :)
Assalamualaikum.



1 comment

  1. salam sis! great to hear you back.:)so you sayin you only study there for 1 year.. and whats next? haha kapoo sket..so do you share room with the international students.. and one last thing..jangan marah ye.. if you dont mind, post some pics can
    ok wassalam
    semoga berjaya

    ReplyDelete